What To Bring?
You will need to bring with you a small two person tent which fits into a regular size suitcase (not required for VIP). You will also want to pack a sleeping bag (not required for VIP), a shower/beach towel and clothes (see below).
This is an All-Inclusive event. That means all your primary needs are taken care of
including food, entertainment, music, dancing, camp fires, even marshmallows for roasting.
Day Temperature Ave. 85 degrees: Swimming Attire, Flip flops and beach sport shoes/sandals. The Sand can become quite gritty and rough on the feet after several days of sandy play.
Evening Temp. Avg. 65 degrees: Bring evening attire suited for late night temperatures You can dance all night in beach wear or break out high heels and a dress, 100% your call as anything goes on the lake. Note: Our 100'x 50' dance floor will be swept, but will most likely have some sand on it, so you may not want to break out your diamond studded shoes..
- Feet - Protect your feet during the challenge
- Running shoes are best for sand challenges
- Fitted body glove
shoes for water volleyball, and water challenges
- Sport sandals & flip flops are at the bottom of the list for feet protection
- Suntan Lotion - Let's not get burnt on day one of the event (average temp 85 degrees)
- For men, it's a must to have shorts with a fastening drawstring that you don't mind rigorous swimming in.
- For women, you will be diving at high speed into the water and running up sandy embankments, I'm sure you understand how embarrassing a wardrobe malfunction can be. Do yourself a favor and don't wear strapless tops when competing.
- ID - All alcoholic beverages will require a "VALID" ID (100% no exceptions)
- Credit Card - (For Specialty Drinks, Gift Shop, Airport, Shuttles)
- Running shoes
- Fitted body glove
shoes for water volleyball
- Sport sandals & flip flops for chilling on the beach
- Sun Screen, Lotion, Chap Stick
- Aspirin/Advil, etc.
- Special Hypo allergenic Soaps/Shampoo, etc. (Generic Shampoo and soap will be provided)
- Special Eating Requirements (Natural and Artificial Sweeteners will be provided, as well as Vegetarian options for breakfast lunch and dinner)
- Vegan: We will do our absolute best, but there are no guarantees on food for our Vegan friends. We will however have available refrigeration for your use and you are welcome to send us an e-mail or call us to discuss options, again no guarantees.
- Special Medical requirements like medicine, inhalers, etc.
- Flashlight or Small battery operated lamp (bring a few extra batteries)
- Mosquito Repellent